Resources associated with published papers:
Gómez LJ, Dooley JC, & Blumberg MS. Activity in developing prefrontal cortex is shaped by sleep and sensory experience. eLife, in revision.
- The dataset consisting of timestamps of action potentials, oscillatory events, behavioral events, and behavioral states has been uploaded to Dryad: https://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.18931zd1w.
- Select custom MATLAB scripts are available on Github: https://github.com/lexjgomez/Gomez_et_al_2022.
Dooley, J. C., Sokoloff, G., & Blumberg, M. S. Movements during sleep reveal the developmental emergence of a cerebellar-dependent internal model in motor thalamus. Current Biology, 31: 1-11. 2021.
- The dataset consisting of electrophysiological spiking data, timecodes for twitches and wake movements, as well as limb displacement from the video files has been uploaded to Dryad: https://datadryad.org/stash/dataset/doi:10.5061/dryad.08kprr53d.
Dooley, J. C., & Blumberg, M. S. Developmental "awakening" of primary motor cortex to the sensory consequences of movement. eLife, 7:e41841, 2018.
- Custom MATLAB scripts for generating and fitting perievent histograms to twitch and wake movement models can be found on Github: https://github.com/jcdooley/Dooley_and_Blumberg_2018. (Copy archived at https://github.com/elifesciences-publications/Dooley_and_Blumberg_2018.)
- Raw data time series for each animal (neural firing timecodes and behavioral event timecodes) have been uploaded to Dryad: https://dx.doi.org/10.5061/dryad.8231nj1.
Mukherjee, D., Sokoloff, G., & Blumberg, M. S. Corollary discharge in precerebellar nuclei of sleeping infant rats. eLife, 7:e3821, 2018.
- Neurophysiological data have been uploaded to Dryad: https://datadryad.org/resource/doi:10.5061/dryad.rf524vv.